Sunday 3 July 2011

Maybe I should be impressed...

Like many of you, I use public transport daily to commute to work.

If only I could see something like this on the train...



Or maybe something like this...



I'd even settle for this...


But I usually get this...


(Boring.)

But perhaps I should count my blessings. I mean it could be crazy if I had to try and not stare at, ahem, more interesting fellow commuters.



And if you commute like me and you get bored, there's always this site to keep you entertained.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. We visited NYC a couple weeks ago and a drunk guy danced himself silly to "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" that a guy with a Pan Flute was playing. I didn't know you could dance all-out to that song. The pan fluter got off at the next possible stop...I think he was a bit freaked out. I, however, was SUPER impressed. LOL! On this trip I took a picture of Stephen King's house in Bangor, Maine...I thought of you...even tho I have never met you. LOL! If you want a copy of the pic, let me know and I'll arrange a way to get it to ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Lil, what a hilarious thing to see in NYC. You know any time there's pan flute music involved... you know it's like... seeing a rock star in the flesh. LOL. I would be duly impressed.
    A picture of Stephen King's house? Heck YEAH I'd love a copy of a pic! I'm on Vee_B98@yahoo.com if you wouldn't mind sending it my way. :0) Thanks!!! x

    ReplyDelete